Mui Ne Sand Dunes
MUI NE WHITE SAND DUNES TOUR
- Sand Dunes Mui Ne Half Day Tour – Jeep/car will pick you up from your hotel or resort in Muine to visit the Fairy Stream where you can not miss in Mui Ne because of the really nice place.
- Then you will have a chance to visit Yellow sand dune. From the top of the Yellow one, you can see all of the scenery of Mui ne when you can discover the daily activities of the fishing farm.
- Not only visiting Mui Ne sand dunes, you will be fulfilled by the beautiful White sand dune. It is more romantic time for seeing the sunset, slip on the sand. Moreover, in the middle of the white sand dunes there is Lotus Lake – lotus is one of the famous flowers in Viet Nam.
- 1 - 3 persons: US$ 29 / jeep tour
- 4 - 6 persons: US$ 38 / jeep tour
- 7 persons and up: US$ 9 / person / jeep tour
- Sunrise: 04:30 am - 08:30 am (Guests will need to be able to get up early to prepare for 04:30 am departure time. This is to ensure that guests will be able to witness the best moment of Sunrise in Muine).
- Sunset: 14:00 pm - 16:00 pm (Sunset tour will help Guests to avoid getting up early for the early bird tour but will have total different experience, the spectacular moment of Sunset, the changing of sand colors, the stream of sands falling off the cliff).
- Customise pick up:
Mui Ne Fishing village
Mui Ne Yellow Sand Dunes
White Sand Dunes (Lotus Lake )
MUI NE WHITE SAND DUNES OVERVIEW
Bau Trang (white lake) is a famous landscape located about 65 km North East of Phan Thiet City. It is a fresh-water lake formed long ago and located amid the endless sand hills. Bau Trang is divided into two parts by a sand hill, which are called Bau Ong (Mister Lake) and Bau Ba (Lady lake). Long time ago, Cham people came here and use the water from this lake. The Cham people built Yana temple to thank this lake. It has become the source supplied for man and animals. When the Cham people left here, the temple did not remain intact. Now it only exists as a clue in south Bau Trang marking a history period about the process of conquering the nature before the Viet people come here.
Beside the sand and pure water, Bau Trang has a very unique thing which is a lotus lake located in the center of the sand hills. Along the lake side, a lot of lotuses are growing. In the summer, lotus in bloom has complement to the sand mountain a blaze of color. Lotuses grow naturally, and bloom in almost seasons.
According to the residents in Bau Trang, the creature system here is very rich, such as many delicious fresh fish or a thirty kilogram carp or crocodiles. The last crocodiles live here were caught 25 years ago. Annually, the residents here harvest tons of kernels to build jam and lotus tea in the holiday.
Come to Bau Trang, you can rent a boat to go sightseeing every place here or enjoy a view from the center of the lake or even fish when you are on boat. If you want to take bath, the water here is fresh enough for you to relax. If you want to have a place to build the tent and go picnic there, it’s also possible in the north side with willow forest, and you can sleep with a hammock or sing a song with your friends, if one of you know how to play guitar, it’s wonderful!!!. What can be happier than these? Come to Bau Trang is a must when you come to Phan Thiet.